CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Banton Media is currently hiring a full time Graphic Designer to work with our Director of Art & Design to develop branding and a broad range of graphics for all of the many businesses we represent as a national marketing and advertising firm in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing creative material including but not limited to: mailers, print ads, business cards, logos, flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters, online ads and social media graphics
• Help with research and development of brands.
• Assist with copyrighting and media releases.
• Design marketing collateral for corporate and community events, and special projects.
• Collaborate with the team on creative/conceptual ideas.
• Assist with planning and coordination of marketing campaigns, and social content
• Manage and maintain multiple projects at varying levels of completion.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
2-4 years experience preferably in an agency or marketing communications environment with production-oriented work experience
• Proficient skill level in (Mac or PC) Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Knowledge of pre-press and print production
• Knowledge and past experience in creating eblasts and email campaigns
• Ability to build UI/UX graphics as well as any CSS and HTML editing is a plus
• Strong time and project management skills, with the ability to maintain workflow of, and meet deadlines for, multiple assignments through regular priority assessment
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Must be a team player and work well in a team/collaborative environment
• Must provide a portfolio of a sampling of your work for consideration.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package will be offered after 90 days including:
• 8 Paid Holidays Annually
• Paid Vacation
• Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
If interested, please email your resume and a sampling of your portfolio to: email@example.com